23.5.14

BLOGGERS AT THEIR DESKS: ANNIE + KATIE

Annie
Katie

I've known Annie (top photo) for a little while from the blogging world and was so pleased when she agreed to take part in my series, her space is so beautifully filled with light and being a long term renter I'm very jealous of her teal coloured walls. Having a sewing machine and stationary all to hand is the dream too right?! Whilst I was at Annie's house I got to meet her sister Katie who writes a great blog and has inspired me to watch a few films that have been on my list for a while - mainly the Fargo one which I loved just as much as the series that's on at the minute. 

I've shot a few bloggers at their desks now and have been really enjoying seeing all their spaces and getting to know new people - and I always come away feeling very inspired. I feel it's starting to gain a bit of weight this little project of mine. 

4 comments :

  1. Great shots Jo! And hi to Annie, she's such a cool chick. Love those teal walls as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks Jo! v.happy to be a part of the series :) The pictures came out really well - so glad it wasn't a rainy day! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post - I've been meaning to watch the Fargo series! Sounds like a yes?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top