30.3.16

BLOGGERS AT THEIR DESKS: GRAPHIQUE FANTASTIQUE

Tasha - Graphique Fantastique
Tasha - Graphique Fantastique

It's been a long while since I featured a Blogger at their Desk as part of my on going project but it's nice that I can dip in and out of it when the time suits.
A couple of weeks ago I went over to Natasha's house of Graphique Fantastique to take some pictures of her space but after a cuppa and some cake and getting to know each other I almost forgot to take the pictures we were getting on so well!

Tasha - Graphique Fantastique
Tasha - Graphique Fantastique
Tasha - Graphique Fantastique

Natasha emailed me before I went 'warning' me her space isn't very big but I replied saying that's the beauty of this project! It's your space and it doesn't matter how big/small, light/dark it is, it's your space where you create and that's pretty special. I feel very lucky that I get to have a peep into someone else's personal area.
I love seeing where people do most of their online work and what books and objects that are lying around that must give daily inspiration.

Tasha - Graphique Fantastique
Tasha - Graphique Fantastique
Tasha - Graphique Fantastique
Tasha - Graphique Fantastique
Tasha - Graphique Fantastique
Tasha - Graphique Fantastique

Natasha's place is filled with books I have immediately put on my reading list, ongoing work which looks very interesting and some pretty stylish stationary! Thanks for taking part and letting me into your space, Tasha!
You can see more in the series right here

2 comments :

  1. Nice to see a new feature of this project :) Lovely photos as always!
    It's so cool that you get to know other creative people in your area with this project and even better when you end up getting along so well with them.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top